Ringlock is a fast-erecting metal multi-functional scaffolding
system made of galvanized steel. Ringlock scaffold system can be
used for all forms of access and support structures in the building
and construction industries, shipbuilding, offshore construction
and industrial maintenance.
Steel Galvanized Ringlock Vertical Standard
Use: The vertical standard bears the loads from the scaffold down
to the earth, providing vertical support for the scaffolding. The
standard has rosettes at 50 cm interval, a spigot on the top and
drilled holes at both ends.
|Name||Ringlock Scaffold Standard|
Steel Galvanized Ringlock Horizontal Ledger
Use: The horizontal ledgers in several lengths are used as
horizontal supports for loads and planks. Ledgers are also used as
|Name||Ringlock Scaffold Ledger|
Steel Galvanized Ringlock Bay Brace
Use: Bay braces are used for lateral bracing, increasing stiffness
of the scaffold. Bay braces can also be used as guard rails in
conjunction with the stair system.
|Name||Ringlock Scaffold Brace|
Ringlock Scaffolding Advantages
1. Stable structure and connection, the wedge lock system
guarantees that all ledgers and diagonal braces are secured
immediately they are placed;
2. Assembling easily with immediate, safe erection by just one
person at any height;
3. The in built joint and the strong simple wedge connections
guarantee a faster erection time;
4. SGS certified products with high precision and superior quality;
5. More than 10 years experience factory with automatic welding
production line, meet customers’ timely delivery requirement;
6. Experienced engineer team to check the quality, make sure stable
7. Professional sales service with experienced sales team.